Lenine Cunha, 32 years old, was born in Vila Nova de Gaia and it is Athlete ... So far you can think it´s another athlete representing his country at the highest level ... But you are wrong... the story behind this great man is anything but predictable!
His goal is to reach at 200 international medals ... to Lenine Cunha, Nothing is Impossible!
He already guarantee is presence in the Paralympic Games of Rio de Janeiro in 2016 but he needs to continue training and competing very hard in the already schedule, Indoor Track World Championships and at IPC European Championships, both in Italy, as well, in the INAS European Championship in Turkey.
At the same time, Lenine Cunha is already thinking in the future ... the creation of a Sports Academy! The Sport Club Lenine Cunha it´s now a reality! The main goal will be to provide sports to the youngers, which can be as, or more, special and unique as him...
There aren´t only the medals that move him... and not the legacy he will leave to the Portuguese people... it is above all, her example of life, that he wants to inspiring young athletes and their concern is provide the practice of sports activity, to all youngers, specials or not, but with a professional supervision and with excellent training conditions.
However, the support and sponsorships that he received are few ... very few! And it is precisely this aspect that all of us, and I mean everyone, could make the difference! Our contribution will be fundamental to Lenine Cunha reach his goals...and take far away the name of Portugal. Help us to reach Lenine Cunha and is Club, Sport Club Lenine Cunha, goals!
And there is here, is here that are the difference of the differences!
About the author
Lenine Cunha born a healthy child, however, his life had a great medal reverse when at 4 years old he had a sudden meningitis attack that caused majors consequences to him... he lost his memory, his speech, part of capability of hearing and sight and stopped suddenly of walking ... Anyone in this situation would feel the urge to ease up and resign themselves to the designs of life ... not for Lenine Cunha! He did not lower his arms, he did not throw the towel however he clung with all his strengths to life and fought and fight every day to be the Best!
He is the athlete that won most medals in World! And this difference makes him unique and special. But the almost 180 international medals already won aren´t the difference more highlighted. His differentiation is in the fact that he is the Portuguese that raises the flag higher and often, the flag that represents all of us... the Portuguese Flag!
Budget and due dates
Lenine Cunha Budget:
Support to the Athlete (Sports equipment’s, medical support, financial and logistic support) - 5.000€ that will be used to his preparation for the following competitions and internships trainings:
- Ancona (Italy) - Indoor World Championships: March, 2016
- Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) - Grand Prix IPC - Pre-Test Paralympic Games: May, 2016
- Grosseto (Italy) - European Championships IPC: June, 2016
- Ankara (Turkey) - European Championships INAS: June, 2016
- Serra Nevada (Spain) - Final Internship of Preparation of Paralympic Games: July/August, 2016
- Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) - Paralympic Games: September, 2016
Sport Clube Lenine Cunha Budget:
Support to the Athletes of the Club - 5.000€:
- Sports Equipment’s for all the athletes of the club (Training and Competition Equipment’s);
- Medical Support (Doctors, Physiotherapists, Nurses and Masseurs);
- Technical Support (Coaches and Support Staff);
- Financial Support (Preparation Internships Trainings and fee of Portuguese competitions);
- Logistic Support (Preparation of Internships and displacement to Portuguese competitions).
- Office supplies purchased for equipping the clubhouse;
- Buying hardware for equipping the clubhouse;
- Designing and implementing Athletes harvesting campaigns;
- Institutional website creation for the club;
- Design and implementation of campaigns of attracting partners;
- Design and implementation of other marketing campaigns.