This is a mission-platform , a space and and e-shop where people can make conscious and informed choices tthat contributes for a more sustainable and healthy way of living.
Heali = Heal + Li (Initials from the founder's name)
This is a project focused on healing the soul, mind, body and planet earth, through the way we nourish ourselves at various levels, using natural resources and products, promoting a healthy lifestyle, with natural, organic and non-toxic products.
The mission of this project is to help people to make a more conscious, healthy and sustainable life change, as well as to contribute to a better world. It is a "mission-platform", a space where people can make informed and conscious choices:
-of non-toxic and natural ingredients
-biodegradable packaging and zero waste solutions
-not tested on animals
-local, artcrafted or fair trade production
-that encourage the circular or green economy
3 Segments/Axes (based on the same common factor "heal")
1. Health & Sustainability: Here you will find healthy and organic nutrition, natural cosmetics and natural higyene products and zero waste products:
- Organic Superfoods
- Organic Teas and Snacks
- Zero Waste Solutions
- Natural and Organic Cosmetics and Hygiene Products
- Essential Oils and Organic Oils
2. Balance & Yoga: Due to the growing need of taking care of our body and to find a more balanced lifestyle, here you will find not only yoga accessories, but also a space that promotes therapies, healthy tips and partnerships for the wellbeing of our phisical and emotional body.
- Yoga Accessories
- Content about a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle
- Partnership promotions wellbeing and sustainability)
3. Mind & Art: Because our mind also needs to be well nurtured, with "non-toxiC" content that can help us on this self-development journey, we want to have books about alternative therapies and medicines, healthy food, personal development and sustainability pratices. On the other hand we know that art and beauty can also nurture, heal and stimulate our creativity. Therefore, we want to support the local trade, artists and handmade artcrafts made in a sustainable way:
- Handmade artcrafts
- Artist Creations
- Books about holistic culture, health, healthy lifestyle, etc
It contributes to the change we need inside and out of ourselves. Please give your support to a project that promotes the need to nourish ourselves in a healthier way, to choose natural and sustainable products, to support small trade, zero waste and fair trade. All of this as a way of healing. It is not just a business, an individual dream, but a contribution to a better world, to a healthier humanity and mother earth. You will also be supporting an entrepreneurial project that wants to contribute to a more green, fair and balanced value chain.