Fighting the isolation of the elderly: shortening distances and strengthening ties with family and friends
General Purpose :
Shorten distances and strengthen bonds (old and new) to break the isolation and social exclusion of older people.
Specific Objectives :
- Bringing together seniors in isolation and exclusion by extending the geographical scope of the Day Center shuttle service to members who are further away, isolated / out of company, bringing them closer to other peers with a common interest - the Club, in a social response. differentiated by care, attention, work and the environment - only possible with a second car and that makes a lower consumption than the current 9 seats.
- Bringing generations together through digital literacy, educating those born in the new technologies to "better understand" the current world and reduce the generational gap between grandparents and children / grandchildren.
- Bringing the elderly closer to families who have seen emigrating in search of a better future through new technologies, creating a Contact Center, which aims to facilitate the contact of our users and other stakeholders with their distant relatives, providing a place and the necessary equipment, as well as the training to know how to do it.
- 6 laptops with good processor;
- volunteer teachers for computer classes.