A final degree project, which needs your help in order to be successful! We are students at the Estoril Higher Hotel and Tourism School! Help us “cook” this event!
We conceived the " Kitchen Festival: A Trip to Prato " as our final degree project, and because we do not have the financial support to cover expenses, we need your help!
Help "cook" this event!
The Kitchen Festival: A Trip to Prato is an online festival dedicated to Gastronomy!
This event has as its main objective the promotion of “correct” attitudes with regard to Sustainability, Valorization of Portuguese Culture, Seasonality, Health and Nutrition, and also the promotion of the motto “What is national is good”.
Our slogan is “a trip to the plate” and we intend to accompany the journey of some foods, from the garden, meadow, river or sea to the home of each one of us.
This process, which takes place daily, is sometimes overlooked and we intend to highlight it through the dynamization of varied moments such as:
- KitchenMusic - musical moment with the seal "What is National is good" NEWS COMING SOON
- KitchenDisplay - cooking demonstration moments NEWS COMING SOON
- KitchenTalks - moment of conversation with renowned guests in the area NEWS COMING SOON
- KitchenProjects - moment dedicated to projects so that they can make themselves known NEWS COMING SOON
- KitchenAtHome - moment when they will be able to attend a Showcooking and supporting this Crowdfunding they will be able to have a more exclusive participation.
Follow our Facebook to see the news first hand!
This is an event with a solidary nature and for that reason the profit from it will revert to the Elderly Food Support Program of the Senior Residence of Fisgas at Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Cascais.
Help us to "cook" a good event!
About the author
We are 4 students from the Estoril Higher School of Hotel and Tourism. Currently attending the 3rd year of the degree in Leisure Management and Tourism Entertainment, and it is within this degree that we are challenged to produce a final course event.
Our team is composed of the following elements:
[IMAGE: 874401: 0]
The production members of the Kitchen Festival are (in the order of the photo left to right):
Duarte Reis , 21 years old, responsible for Marketing and event communication.
In his free time he likes to play sports and listen to music. It is concerned with its food and is always looking for ways to have a life that contributes to the sustainability of the planet.
Pedro Silveira , 21, responsible for the logistics department.
Since he was a little boy he has a taste for cooking and decided to deepen his knowledge in this area with the design of this event.
Vitor Macias , 20, responsible for Coordination and External Relations
He loves everything that is food! But he has a special taste for Portuguese cuisine, believing in its full potential! At home, she loves to add a few touches to the kitchen! There are those who say that he doesn't have much way there, but he cooks with a lot of love and affection and that also counts!
Gonçalo Lampreia , 23 years old, responsible for the Finance department.
Passionate about cooking and a healthy lifestyle, he always aimed to dedicate himself to a sustainable and food-related project.
Budget and due dates
The Kitchen Festival will take place on May 22, 2021 (Saturday) and will be broadcast via Facebook on the Kitchen Festival page: A trip to the plate!
The objective of this campaign is to collect a fund to support the Senior Residence and Fisgas de Alcoitão Day Center (Cascais) in its Food Support Program for the Elderly.
- 300 € Food for Human Resources for 3 days - During the pre-event and during the same event, we must guarantee the food to more than 15 people who are our responsibility.
- 75 € Anti-Covid Protection 19 - We must guarantee access to individual protection materials for all staff members.
- 125 € Support for travel expenses - During the 3 days we will have to make several trips to ensure that the event runs as successfully as we want.
The final amount requested is crucial for the success of this event, as without this support it will not be possible to fulfill our goal of helping the Elderly Food Support Program. In case we exceed our goal, the entire amount will be reverted to this association.