Do you want to be a superhero or a superhero in fighting bullying? Put on your cover and join us in our quest to bring effective responses to bullying to two or more schools!
From World Day Against Bullying (10/20) to Giving Tuesday (11/30), we will be raising €11,000 in donations to be able to take our training program to at least two more Portuguese public schools - one in the area of Lisbon and another in the Porto area. To make this collective dream come true, many superheroes who believe in this cause are needed!
After 2 years affected by the pandemic, our children and teens are finally back to school 100% in person. But this interaction also brings the restart of bullying situations, which need a quick and effective response. For this, it is necessary to prepare the school community to know how to prevent, stop and solve bullying . And this is our specialty!
We promote the creation of a multidisciplinary team in each school, trained by us to solve identified cases of bullying, with a success rate of 90%! See here how other schools are already doing it with such impact:
The activities to be developed in the two or more public schools will be:
- Diagnosis and final assessment questionnaires on levels of bullying at school
- 2 Anti-bullying training courses for teachers, operational assistants and school technicians - 3h
- 1 Training for school staff to know how to solve cases of bullying through Empathy - 6h
- 2 Support sessions for the staff throughout the year, to respond to situations that arise - 1h
- 1 Workshop for guardians to know how to prevent and help children and teens against bullying - 2h
- 16 Awareness sessions for students to know how to deal with bullying - 1h
- Telephone follow-up over the next school years, so that the project's implementation continues to have an effect
Thanks to your support, children and teens in these schools will feel safer and happier at school, as they know that the entire community is there to support them in a situation of bullying!
Do we have your super powers?