Campaign for professionalization in Sound Massage, to be able to provide more care to the patients, always guaranteeing their well-being.
After starting a path in alternative therapies through Reiki, a huge world opened up in front of me.
I have recently discovered a new therapy that has fascinated me and which I know will add value to the well-being of my patients. It has become a dream for me, that I can only achieve with your help. And I am sure that you will be very happy to know that you will be entitled to a sound massage and that you will come out of it completely revitalized!
The Peter Hess Sound Massage is born after long scientific studies of sound and vibration in the human body, which led to the development of the Peter Hess Sound Bowls. Each bowl has its frequency spectrum resonating with a certain part of the body, making them a beautiful therapeutic instrument.
The massage is performed through a gentle percussion of the sound bowls that produce pleasant sonic vibrations leading to the harmonization of the body cells and produce sounds that allow to achieve a beneficial and regenerative relaxation.
In the sound massage there is no direct physical contact between the practitioner of the sound massage and the person receiving the massage.
This Sound Therapy is suitable for all ages and its content is adapted to the needs of each person.
Benefits of Sound Massage:
- Holistic method - directed to body, mind and spirit;
- Generates deep relaxation;
- It strengthens the person's original confidence;
- It contributes to improved health through the harmonization, regeneration and vitalization of cells;
- Strengthens self-confidence, creativity and motivation;
- Supports and improves body perception;
- Promotes peace and serenity