Principezinhos Project: a kindergarten to develop social and emotional skills, creation of environmental and nutritional awareness; with the ultimate goal of improving school success.
The Principezinhos Project through the stimulation of social and emotional skills of children between 3 and 6 years old, will complement the kindergarten curriculum of Principe Island, with the kindergarten teacher as the discovery facilitator. With the main objective of empowering children with the necessary skills to achieve school success. And let's do it with this motto: learn by doing, learn in contact with nature. We will offer activities such as mud shelter building, natural element artwork creation, school gardens creation, and more.
What we will do if we can achieve the ultimate goal of this campaign:
- Fund the education of 6 children during one school year;
- Fund the daily nutritious snack to 10 children for one school year.
The 1st Phase of the Principezinhos Project comprises:
- Implementation of the tailor-made pedagogical plan to develop the 3 main pillars of the project: Social and Emotional Skills Development, Environmental Awareness and Nutrition Awareness
- Creation of a kindergarten room organized by didactic zones, used according to children's interests;
- Creation of a school garden;
- Definition of a school menu adapted to the nutritional needs of children;
- Training of local human resources in the three areas: Social and Emotional Skills Development, Environmental Awareness and Nutritional Awareness.
OBJECTIVES YEAR 1 (September 2020):
- Improved School Success
- 20 children approx.
Early childhood educators
- Employability of 2 local human resources
- Training of 4 local human resources
To make this dream come true, we need your help!
Visit us at: http://sonhafazacontece.org/
[IMAGE: 718724: 3]